- PMO functions and services and how to carry them out in your role
- PMO career paths – gain real advice on your PMO career
- PMO knowledge and capability – get prepared for your interview & assessment
My area of expertise is practical advice on the steps to perform each of the functions and services that a PMO can deliver.
I have worked in PMOs since the early 1990’s. In that time, I have used all of the functions that a PMO can do at some point. I have experience of the different PMO types (project, portfolio, Centre of Excellence) and can offer advice on the similarities and differences.
I’ve also interviewed many PMO practitioners in my career and can offer great interview preparation and guidance too.
I had a brief stint as a trainer of P3O and was on the change board for the latest edition, so I can offer guidance around that topic. I’m also an AIPMO IPMO-Expert qualified PMO consultant and happy to share what it takes to make a career as a consultant in PMO.
Stuart can help with
- Practical ‘how to’ for each of the PMO functions and services
- Advice on the steps to take to assess and improve capability
- Interview and assessment advice