This week we are attending the PMO Conference on the 15th of June in London, and we are very excited to be an exhibitor and be able to showcase some of our popular courses such as the Essentials suite, as well as new courses such as Value Streams and the PMO.
This isn’t our first rodeo, as we have been attending the PMO conference since 2018, as it is a great way to network and connect with other professionals in the PMO field. It’s also a great way to expand your knowledge by talking with different companies and listening to keynote speakers. Every year we hear some great inspirational talks from many well-regarded professionals, click here to view the full agenda.
We have some great merchandise this year on our stall, including our wheel of fortune with many prizes to be won including an opportunity to win a spot on our pilot course of the Value Streams and the PMO on September 19th. You can also take advantage of introductory offers just by dropping in on us at the stand.
If you need training but you’re not sure which course is right for you, or you need training that is completely bespoke to your organisation, come and speak to our training specialists in the exhibition and we will discuss the next steps to achieving your PMO goals.
If you haven’t been to the PMO Conference before and are not sure if it’s worth making the trip, check out some of the key benefits of attending:
- Networking opportunities: Probably one of the greatest advantages of attending conferences is getting the opportunity to network and connect with like-minded professionals and
- Expand your knowledge – Learn beyond your field or interest by talking to other businesses and listening to speakers.
- Get insights into the latest trends – Attending conferences gives you an insight into the latest trends by various companies and often a look at their new products and services.
- Improvement of soft skills – Attending conferences and speaking with a range of people will help to improve your confidence and communication skills.
- Opportunity to exchange ideas – Exchange ideas with other professionals who are in either a similar or completely different field from yourself
- Get exclusive merchandise and enter competitions – Typically most conferences will include a variety of exhibitors who will be handing out free merchandise such as water bottles, pens, notebooks, and competitions.
- Inspiration – Conferences are a chance to get out of the office and get inspired by other professionals.
- Skill Development – Many conferences also offer workshops where you can develop your skills and learn new techniques, this year the PMO Conference is also hosting a PMO Learn day.
- Building Brand Visibility – Conferences are a great way of exhibiting your company and promoting your own brand as you discuss and connect with other attendees and professionals.
- CV Development – Not everyone will think to do this but adding conferences that you have attended to your CV is a great way of showing future employers that you care and are passionate about your field of work.
If you’re not able to get to the conference in London this time, why not make plans to attend the PMO Conference in Edinburgh in November and we’ll see you there.
Of course you can get in touch with us anytime through the website too, just drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help.
Enjoying Our Blog?
Sign up and receive all our articles (we’ll send you an update once a week!) plus special offers and events: