The CV Development for PMO Professionals is a distance learning course – you have the flexibility to study when and where you like.
Price – £25+VAT
This short course is available through email with access to support materials. A correspondence course over a two-week time period. Learn at your own pace.
Lifetime access to the materials and content.
No further discounts apply
Writing a CV should be a life skill, it’s something you use throughout your career and in this distance learning course, you’ll learn the skills and insights into developing your own PMO focused CV.
There are six modules which will take you through the steps you need to take before writing your CV before learning the practical steps to create a compelling CV that gets you noticed for all the right reasons by hiring organisations and recruiters.
You’ll learn how to create a personal summary that gets read; a career history that targets the right type and level of PMO; you’ll learn how to create key achievements that get noticed and how to showcase your skills and experience throughout.
The course features real examples to help you develop the skills you need to write your own CV now and throughout your career.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand what skills and experience they have and how best to showcase those on the CV.
- Learn what makes a great CV that stands out in a competitive marketplace.
- Learn the techniques for writing a PMO CV and writing the CV for the right level of role.
- Be able to create a great CV by following the different formulas for success.
- Getting Started – Getting into the Right Mindset
- Preparation – Taking Stock of Your Skills and Experiences.
- Creating a Compelling Personal Statement.
- Creating Career Histories That Highlight All the Right Experiences.
- Writing Key Achievements That Open the Door to Interviews.
- Putting the PMO CV Together
- Bonus Content – Your Career in PMO
You’ll receive all six learner modules over the course of two weeks via email. All emails will include supporting materials which you’ll use on a step-by-step basis.
You’ll also have access to the learner forum to ask questions, receive answers from the tutor and see what other learners have asked.