The PMO Essentials from the House of PMO
The House of PMO, a new professional body for PMO professionals are launching four new PMO certifications this year.
The House of PMO mission, which we 100% support, is to create a home for PMO professionals where they can develop themselves, support the development of others and contribute to the development of the PMO profession.
We’re looking forward to developing and offering all four levels of PMO Essentials, launching in May 2021 with the PMO Essentials for PMO Administrators.
New PMO Certification Courses
The certifications are called PMO Essentials and the four include:
- PMO Essentials for PMO Administrators
- PMO Essentials for PMO Analysts
- PMO Essentials for PMO Managers
- PMO Essentials for PMO Directors
The certification courses will be accredited by APMG, the global examination institute, and will be available from May 2021.
PMO Learning will be the first accredited training organisation (ATO) licenced to deliver the new courses.
The House of PMO have recently (February 2021) acquired the two longstanding BCS PMO certifications:
- Programme and Project Support Office (PPSO) Essentials – will become PMO Essentials for PMO Administrators
- Programme and Project Support Office (PPSO) Advanced Practitioner – will become PMO Essentials for PMO Managers
Further news about the certifications will be communicated throughout February 2021.
To find out more about the House of PMO and the exciting developments for PMO professionals: