Setting up a PMO is a 2-day course.
Classroom price: £725 + VAT
Virtual Classroom price: £550 + VAT
Virtual Classroom timings: 9.15am to 3pm UK time each day
Whatever the size of your organisation or department, there comes a time when it is recognised that the time, effort and money spent on projects needs better coordination, control and visibility. This two-day course is a hands-on course and workshop which walks you through the practical steps in the set up of a PMO. Delegates will benefit from a raft of tools, techniques and templates to establish a consistent approach to project management within their organisation. The course also covers Programme Office and Portfolio Office as an extension as the roadmap can be used for the set up of these types of PMOs.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Understand the role of a PMO
- Understand the components of Governance of Project Management
- Explore the PMO Implementation Roadmap
- Determine a Roadmap for their organisation
- Welcome, introductions and agenda
- Governance of Project Management
- The Role of the PMO
- The Project Management Framework
- The PMO Implementation Roadmap