Setting up a Project Management Office is a 2 day course.
Price per delegate for this pilot course is £695 + VAT
This course takes place in Central London.
Whatever the size of your organisation or department, there comes a time when it is recognised that the time, effort and money spent on projects needs better coordination, control and visibility. This two-day course is a hands-on workshop to walk through the practical steps in the set up of a Project Management Office. Delegates will benefit from a raft of tools, techniques and templates to establish a consistent approach to project management within their organisation.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Understand the role of a Project Management Office
- Understand the components of Governance of Project Management
- Explore the Project Management Office Implementation Roadmap
- Determine a Roadmap for their organisation
- Welcome, introductions and agenda
- Governance of Project Management
- The Role of the Project Management Office
- The Project Management Framework
- The Project Management Office Implementation Roadmap
This course is currently being run as a pilot. Outline is subject to change prior to course delivery.