Facilitation Fundamentals for the PMO
Learning Approach: Virtual Classroom
Duration: 1/2 (half) day
Virtual Classroom Price: £195 + VAT
Course timings: 9am to 12noon UK time
Bring this course in-house for the PMO team, contact us for more information
Facilitation is a key skill for every PMO professional and underpins many of the services provided by PMOs, from facilitating a gate review to facilitating the formation of the corporate portfolio. This half-day workshop provides the fundamentals of facilitation, using a number of typical PMO scenarios, with tools and techniques and hints and tips on how to undertake the role of an effective facilitator.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Understand facilitation and the role of the facilitator
- Understand how to design and facilitate effective workshops
- Have practised some facilitation tools and techniques
- Facilitation – what it is and what it isn’t
- The role of the Facilitator and their key competences
- Planning the session
- Facilitating the session
- Closing the session and follow up activities
This half-day course could be followed with The PMO’s Guide to Effective Retrospectives which follows on the same day.
The course can also be delivered in-house and tailored to your needs. It can also become a one-day course with additional afternoon exercises.
To find out more, [get in touch]