Here at PMO Learning we are excited to introduce the brand new Essentials for PMO Administrators™ certification by APMG and the House of PMO. This is the first in the PMO Essentials certifications, with the next course of the programme being launched in July 2021.
The Essentials for PMO Administrators™ certification is the perfect entry level qualification for those looking to, or currently working in a project environment. It is suitable for complete beginners, those currently in support roles within a PMO (such as Project Administrators, Project Co-ordinator and Project Support Officers) and aspiring Project Managers with minimal project management knowledge looking to gain a foothold in their career.
The course covers four key areas – Context, Roles, P3M Administration and P3M Delivery Support, and following completion of the course, delegates will have gained knowledge of:
- The essential knowledge and understanding to undertake the role of a PMO Administrator.
- A greater understanding of projects, programmes, portfolios and the PMOs.
- The ability to understand and articulate the core roles and responsibilities of a PMO Administrator role.
- The essential competences, knowledge, skills and behaviours required to perform the role of a PMO Administrator successfully.
- The PMO services offered and how they are delivered by PMO Administrators.
On successful completion of the course and examination, course delegates will be certified as Essentials for PMO Administrators™ accredited.
We will be running our first Essentials for PMO Administrators™ course in our virtual classroom on the 28th – 30th June, and we can’t wait to see you there – you can find out more, and secure your place on the course for our exclusive first course price here!
We are also hosting a free webinar about the new House of PMO Essentials for PMO Administrators™ certification on Thursday 27th May. The webinar will take place at 12 noon UK time, and you can register for the event here.
We will be sharing the syllabus for the course; learning objectives; duration, exam structure, costs and more – and will provide attendees the opportunity to ask any questions they may have.
Didn’t make it? You can watch the webinar below!
Enjoying Our Blog?
Sign up and receive all our articles (we’ll send you an update once a week!) plus special offers and events: