If you’re looking for some practical ideas and insights into improving your PMO CV you’ve come to the right place.
In this short course, we take a look at the steps you can be taking to creating a great PMO CV.
It’s not just a case of writing down everything you’ve ever done – you want to make sure you’re giving the hirer the information they really want.
We take a look at writing the personal summary and the career history- demonstrating your depth of skills and experience.
It also looks at writing great key achievements and how to put together the CV – to get great results.
Your PMO CV
It’s a new short course from PMO Learning. Over two weeks you’ll receive six lessons on how to create each part of your CV. It’s £25+VAT – great value for learning a skill for life!
- Getting Started – Getting into the Right Mindset
- Preparation – Taking Stock of Your Skills and Experiences.
- Creating a Compelling Personal Statement.
- Creating Career Histories That Highlight All the Right Experiences.
- Writing Key Achievements That Open the Door to Interviews.
- Putting the PMO CV Together
- Bonus Content – Your Career in PMO
Interested in finding out more about transforming your CV in just two weeks?
Enjoying Our Blog?
Sign up and receive all our articles (we’ll send you an update once a week!) plus special offers and events: