Self-study for the P3O® Foundation certification with PMO Learning’s distance learning course.
Over six weeks you’ll learn everything you need to know to take your P3O Foundation with confidence.
Price – £325+VAT includes P3O Foundation exam voucher
No further discounts apply
This short course is available through email with access to support materials in your own online account with us.
A correspondence course over a six-week time period. Learn at your own pace.
Lifetime access to the materials and content.
Please note – this course does not include a physical copy of the P3O manual. The eBook version of the manual is included in the cost of the P3O Foundation Distance-Learning course as part of your exam voucher.
The P3O Foundation Certification is considered to be the second entry-level training and certification for those working in a Programme or Project Management Office.
The course covers the fundamentals of P3O, giving you a solid foundation in the P3O model, the terminology and concepts involved – the course also covers the key functions and services in a P3O model – considered to be one of the most useful areas for a PMO practitioner. The course also covers the tools and techniques used in a P3O and looks at the different types of PMOs with the model.
Course Modules include:
- Module 1: Overview, Principles of a P3O Model
- Module 2: Why have a P3O?
- Module 3: Models and Tailoring
- Module 4: Implementing and Re-energising
- Module 5: How to Operate a P3O (including Tools and Techniques)
- Module 6: P3O Roles
In the course, you will:
- Learn about the high-level P3O model and its component offices.
- Understand the key differences between Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
- Explore the key functions and services of a P3O.
- Understand the reasons for establishing a P3O model.
- Learn about the differences between types of P3O model and the factors that influence the selection of the most appropriate model.
- Identify the processes to implement or re-energize a P3O.
- Learn about the tools and techniques used by a P3O.
- Understand the purpose and significant responsibilities of the defined roles in a P3O.
- Prepare to pass the P3O Foundation exam and become P3O Foundation certified.
You’ll receive all seven learner modules over the course of six weeks via email and with easy access through your online account with us. All modules will include supporting materials which you’ll use on a step-by-step basis to help get you ready to take the P3O Foundation examination.
You’ll also have access to the learner forum to ask questions, receive answers from the tutor and see what other learners have asked.
This is a self-directed distance-learning course.
To purchase the P3O manual click here.