Self-study for the P3O Foundation certification with PMO Learning’s eLearning course.
eLearning is a great middle-ground between completely independent learning and trainer-led classroom learning. You will receive access to the eLearning which includes slides, videos, learning activities and practise exam questions to review each module.
The P3O Foundation eLearning will save your progress, so you will be offered greater flexibility than in traditional classroom learning, and can hop back in whenever you’re ready to proceed. eLearning also saves your answers, and once you have completed the course you will be given a score so you can see how you’ve done throughout. You will also be able to download a full practice paper to help you prepare for your exam!
Price – £525+VAT includes P3O Foundation exam voucher
No further discounts apply
12-month access to the materials and content.
Please note – this course does not include a physical copy of the P3O manual. The eBook version of the manual is included in the cost of the P3O Foundation eLearning course as part of your exam voucher.
The P3O® Foundation Certification is considered to be the second* entry-level training and certification for those working in a Programme or Project Management Office.
The course covers the fundamentals of P3O®, giving you a solid foundation in the P3O® model, the terminology and concepts involved – the course also covers the key functions and services in a P3O® model – considered to be one of the most useful areas for a PMO practitioner. The course also covers the tools and techniques used in a P3O® and looks at the different types of PMOs with the model.
Course Modules include:
- Module 1: Overview, Principles of a P3O Model
- Module 2: Why have a P3O?
- Module 3: Models and Tailoring
- Module 4: Implementing and Re-energising
- Module 5: How to Operate a P3O (including Tools and Techniques)
- Module 6: P3O Roles
In the course, you will:
- Learn about the high-level P3O model and its component offices.
- Understand the key differences between Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
- Explore the key functions and services of a P3O.
- Understand the reasons for establishing a P3O model.
- Learn about the differences between types of P3O model and the factors that influence the selection of the most appropriate model.
- Identify the processes to implement or re-energize a P3O.
- Learn about the tools and techniques used by a P3O.
- Understand the purpose and significant responsibilities of the defined roles in a P3O.
- Prepare to pass the P3O Foundation exam and become P3O Foundation certified.
You’ll be granted access to the eLearning content which includes slides, videos, learning activities and practise exam questions to review each module. The eLearning will save your progress so you can advance through the materials at your own pace.
You’ll also have access to the learner forum to ask questions, receive answers from the tutor and see what other learners have asked.
On this course, you will follow through a range of content, activities and exam questions, divided into each module.
To purchase the P3O manual click here.