The PMO Learning team are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and following government advice, which is updated daily. While we are led to believe the current risk of infection is low, we are working to reduce the chance of spreading infection. In order to provide our delegates and clients with the greatest level of certainty in the upcoming months, we have made a number of changes to our course offerings in advance. We aim to reduce the number of last-minute changes to course delivery that may be required if current government advice should change. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
If you have any concerns or queries on your current course bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0207 164 6901.
The following changes will be made to our upcoming public course schedule:
Courses to continue as planned:
- All courses following August 2020
Courses to be postponed to later course dates:
- P3O Foundation – 25th – 27th March – Postponed to 19th – 21st May, to be run in a virtual classroom.
- AIPMO IPMO-Expert – 27th April – 1st May – Merged with 12th – 16th October
- AIPMO IPMO-Practitioner – 27th April – 1st May – Merged with 14th – 18th September
- AIPMO IPMO Foundation – 18th – 21st May – Merged with 14th – 17th September
- P3O Foundation – 12th – 13th July – Moved to 6th – 8th July, to be run in a virtual classroom
Course to be run via virtual classroom:
Courses run via virtual classroom are available at a discounted rate course price. Please see specific course pages for details on what is included in this offering.