PMO Learning, of course, focuses on PMO training and development yet we know that a foundation of learning and development in project, programme and portfolio management (PPM) is also something a PMO practitioner focuses on.
We’ve recently gone into partnership with Aspire Europe to bring a whole portfolio of popular PPM certification based courses to our learners.
The courses are available online via eLearning and are available at a fantastic price – including examinations!
It’s been on the cards for a while because we’ve always aligned our courses with some of the widely available PPM courses available.
Here are a few of the role profiles in PMO and how these PPM certifications could align:
Project Administrator / Project Co-ordinator
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) is great for the foundation knowledge in project management.
- PRINCE2 Foundation still remains one of the most popular entry-level certifications on the market.
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) – consider this one if you’re wanting to progress to the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- If you’re working in a Programme Office – consider Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Or if you’re working in a Portfolio Office – the Management of Portfolios (MoP)
- Or you could specialise and look at the Management of Risk (MoR); Agile PM or Managing Benefits.
- Management of Portfolios and the Managing Successful Programmes – both to practitioner level are a good bet
- Agile PM if your organisation are getting to grips with this approach to delivery.
- Change management – often overlooked however it’s approaches and techniques are great not just in delivery but also managing a PMO.
- Specialist courses – as and when – like the Better Business Cases and Managing Benefits to help fill some knowledge gaps.
- Agile PM if you’ve not been in the classroom for a while and want to get the lowdown on what the theory says.
- The Change Management course – great for leadership development.
- Better Business Cases and Managing Benefits – again, good for the theoretical side – more focused on the business.
Here’s the list of the new courses available for you today, right now:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes® Foundation (MSP)
- Managing Successful Programmes® Foundation and Practitioner (MSP)
- Management of Portfolios® Foundation (MoP)
- Management of Portfolios® Foundation and Practitioner (MoP)
- Management of Risk® Foundation (MoR)
- Management of Risk® Foundation and Practitioner (MoR)
- Better Business Cases™ Foundation
- Better Business Cases™ Foundation and Practitioner
- Change Management™ Foundation
- Change Management™ Foundation and Practitioner
- Managing Benefits™ Foundation
- Managing Benefits™ Foundation and Practitioner
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
Take a look and get yourself enrolled today – learn from anywhere at any time.
>> PPM courses
Not sure which one is right for you? Drop us a line!
Enjoying Our Blog?
Sign up and receive all our articles (we’ll send you an update once a week!) plus special offers and events: