If you’re new to the world of projects, it can be daunting to know where to get started, especially when looking to purchase some training – many can be expensive and time consuming, and it can be difficult to find the right course as someone with little or no experience.
We’re here to help! We’ve compiled a list of 5 online project management courses to get you started…
- Project Management Foundations by LinkedIn Learning
- Essential New Skills in Project Management by LinkedIn Learning
- Google Project Management Certificate by Grow with Google
- Introduction to Project Management via Udemy
- P3O® Foundation eLearning by PMO Learning
These are just a few examples of online courses you can complete – and it’s worth looking around for what is available. The great thing about these online courses are that they are an affordable way to complete training, and won’t require you to use your training days as you can work through them at your own pace
So, what next?
If you’re looking for the next step in your professional development – good news! By completing any of the above courses, you will meet the pre-requisites for the Essentials for PMO Analysts certification – which will give you an indepth insight into the essential knowledge and understanding to undertake the role of a PMO Analyst, demonstrate a greater understanding of projects, programmes, portfolios and PMOs, understand and articulate the core roles and responsibilities of a PMO Analyst role and more!
The official pre-requisites guidelines are as follows:
- Essentials for PMO Administrator
- A Foundation certificate in either PRAXIS Framework™, APM PFQ ; PMP®, PgMP®, or CAPM AgilePM®, MSP, PRINCE2 Agile, PRINCE2 , PMQ, PM4SD™.
- Any other Project Management certificate at a Foundation level (including internal or noncertified courses).
If you have any further questions, feel free to get in touch!
Enjoying Our Blog?
Sign up and receive all our articles (we’ll send you an update once a week!) plus special offers and events:
The P3O® courses on this page are offered by PMO Learning. P3O® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. P3O® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.